We all know it is sometimes difficult to find baby products that are just right. We look and read and research and look some more trying to make sure we are buying the product that fits our needs and will do everything we want it to do. Having a baby already adds a heightened sense of worry so we need items that are going to help us be able to sleep at night knowing they are being monitored correctly.
Disclaimer: This blog post is sponsored. However, this is a product we have in our home and recommend.
This is one of the many reasons I am so glad I found the Miku (me-koo) monitor.
Miku has made a monitor that tracks so many different things without wires or wearables.
Some of the key features are:
- Live stream 1080p HD video on your app from anywhere in the world
- Personalize your notifications: no movement, baby has woken, baby has fallen asleep, and sound alerts
- Safety features: cord covers, baseplate lock, CryptoChip security, two-factor authentication
- Room temperature and humidity sensors let you create the perfect sanctuary for your sleeping baby
- Dual speakers w/ custom sleep sounds and lullabies
- No added subscription fees
- Night vision
Plus, you can buy the Miku at places such as Miku, Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, and more.
I love that it tracks breathing, sleep patterns and nursery conditions such as the temperature in real-time.
It uses sensors to track vitals without wires and wearables and you can see those on your smartphone. It will also alert you if there are any changes in the vitals or nursery conditions.
I also love that it works even if your Wi-Fi is down! Thank you, Miku, for making a monitor that isn’t wi-fi dependent!
The app allows you to keep track of all the sleep patterns so you can create the best sleep environment using the statistics it provides.
You can also capture some of those sweet little moments in pictures and videos and save them to your phone using the sensory-driven video capture.
I know, I know. You are wondering how much it is going to cost you. It retails at $399 or $35 per month. But did you see all those awesome features? Don’t just take my word for it. Head to their website to see more reviews and information.